- Cardinal movements of labor: engagement, descent, flexion, internal rotation, extension, external rotation and expulsion
- Complete dilation, now station: Labor down vs push
- 2nd Stage of labor: Pushing
- Offer to help with maternal positioning—holding ankle/leg
- Delivery—downward traction on head, thumbs to nose, anterior shoulder, posterior shoulder, body. Skin to skin. Delayed cord clamping.
- 3rd stage placenta: Active management, Pitocin, gentle cord traction. 3 signs of placental detachment
- Bleeding: Atony, meds
- Lacerations: degree, repair
- Postpartum: Fundal tenderness, lochia, voiding, BMC.
https://procedureready.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Procedure-Ready_4C.svg 0 0 pimped https://procedureready.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Procedure-Ready_4C.svg pimped2017-10-29 21:45:592019-01-22 13:04:54Before Your First: Vaginal Delivery